NA ROYAL FC GOALTENDER, OLARENWAJU, SHINES WITH GREENLOCK FC IN TURKEY TOUR.



    Dayo Awoniyi

One of the talents discovered during a trial in Abuja recently,Olarenwaju Isiaka Adeshina, NA Royal FC  team Captain and number one  goalkeeper of the team was with Greenl FC on their tour of Turkey. 

After a successful outing by the club in Turkey, Olanrewaju, shared his experience with penpushers.


"We had the  opportunity to play 4 matches during our visit, we won the 4 matches with plenty goal merging for total victory"


"It was a golden opportunity for me and my teammates to showcase our talents and also a  first time experience that can never be forgotten in our memory" 

He further said "Our first match was  won with 3 goals to 2, in which I was able   to save a penalty at the dying minutes of the match, despite the  challenges we had during our first match, it was also a successful one in our second game, we won with  a lone goal, and also recorded another victory in our third game with lots of goal difference, the match ended 11 - 2 in our favour, why our last game was against a team that played in the league 3 in Turkey league, it was 6 goals to nil  in our favour, despite the fact that we played 0-0 in first half before we scored all 6 goals at the second half after a brilliant performance from my teammates It was total victory all through 


"I really appreciate our technical crew, the Chairman of my Club, NA Royal FC, ILEMONA Kwara State, our Sport Director Alhaji Funsho, My parent and everyone who made the journey possible" 


"As I promise never to let them down in their trust and belief in me, I give glory to God Almighty who is making my dreams come true as a young upcoming Footballer and I dedicate all the  victory to our coaches for all their hard work". He concluded.


Olarenwaju is one the best hands that National team will be hoping on in future, because, of his reliability between the sticks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chief Oladokun Jeremiah paid courtesy visit to Yagba East Caretaker chairman, Hon. (Dr) Joshua Dare to congratulate him

Ebi Egbe gives proffessional advise ahead of Super Egales games against South Africa and Republic of Benin

Hon. Dare Joshua(Venza) assumed office with enormous praises on Yagba East Local Government residents,promise not to let them down.